Community Referendums provide a community voice in the Global Governance Model (GGM) to all Unifi holders on Ethereum and can be used for any topic. To create a referendum there must be at least 5 Unifi in the connected Ethereum address however, there are no fees associated with creating a referendum.
Follow the steps below to have your voice heard and create your own referendum to gauge community interest on your ideas for the protocol.
- head over to https://gov.unifiprotocol.com/governance/referendums/create and connect your Ethereum wallet in the top right hand corner
- Add your proposal title and proposal
- Set the start and end dates for your proposal
- Set the options for voters to choose from
- Click Submit
- Verify signature is wallet.
- You're done!