Currently a maximum of 637,000 UNFI can participate in UNFI staking. Once 637,000 UNFI are staked, no more UNFI can stake until someone un-stakes and makes room.
UNFI staking is the first phase of the global governance model of Unifi Protocol DAO and an important feature of the Unifi ecosystem. Staking is only available on Ethereum.
To stake UNFI and participate in community referendums as well as earn great rewards follow these steps:
- Head to https://gov.unifiprotocol.com/my-dashboard
- Connect your wallet in top right hand side of screen
- In the stake box, input the amount of tokens you would like to stake.
- Authorize your wallet by signing transaction request in your wallet
- Click "Stake UNFI".
- Sit back and enjoying the staking rewards.
Details and Conditions
Unifi reserves the right to change staking rewards, or run limited time promotions for those who are participating in staking, at any time.
The maximum allowable stake may fluctuate slightly.
APRs listed are approximate. Higher returns may be possible by compounding staking rewards, which can be done by the user at their discretion if space allows.