In uTrade V2, UNIFI holders can determine Fee Structure Reviews
- Each uTrade V2 pair is created with all fee parameters set to the default trading fee structure.
- Each pair can have these parameters customized. The UNIFI Super Pair, and all Preferred pairs, are examples of pairs that have a custom fee structure.
- Unifi will periodically review fees structures to ensure uTrade is providing a competitive trading environment and liquidity provider rewards.
- Persons or projects wishing to have a custom fee structure on their token pairing can request a fee structure evaluation through the UNIFI Global Governance Model
- Projects wishing to use uTrade to launch new tokens, projects building on the Unifi Protocol, or projects that benefit UNIFI holders can contact Unifi for possible fees customizations. Customizations may require approval by the UNIFI GGM.
learn more about UNIFI governance of fee structures here.