In uTrade V2, UNFI holders can determine Fee Structure Reviews
- Each uTrade V2 pair is created with all fee parameters set to the default trading fee structure.
- Each pair can have these parameters customized. The UNFI Super Pair, and all Preferred pairs, are examples of pairs that have a custom fee structure.
- Unifi will periodically review fees structures to ensure uTrade is providing a competitive trading environment and liquidity provider rewards.
- Persons or projects wishing to have a custom fee structure on their token pairing can request a fee structure evaluation through the UNFI Global Governance Model
- Projects wishing to use uTrade to launch new tokens, projects building on the Unifi Protocol, or projects that benefit UNFI holders can contact Unifi for possible fees customizations. Customizations may require approval by the UNFI GGM.
learn more about UNFI governance of fee structures here.