Restrictions for which tokens can be paired with each other have been removed in v2 of uTrade. Users can now trade various tokens against each other in endless combinations.
- Head to https://binance.unifiprotocol.com/exchange and connect your wallet.
- Choose your preferred wallet from the list of wallet providers
- Approve transaction. To do this, click on 'Approve Transaction.' A pop up should appear on your wallet browser extension - sign the transaction request.
- Add the token you want to sell at the top and the token you want to buy at the bottom
- Check all token values and set your slippage tolerance* Learn more about slippage tolerance here.
- Once you have double checked all values are correct and approved your transaction, you can click swap to trade your tokens.
Note: If you can't see your updated token balances, try refreshing your screen.
*For a more detailed look at checking values and setting slippage tolerance (with screenshots), view the attached document on making a trade on uTrade V2.