By providing Liquidity you will earn a share of the platforms trading fees in the form of UP token, which can be redeemed at any time. UP is the ideal liquidity farming token since every trade increases the redeem value of UP - it is called UP for a reason! UP tokens can also migrate to UNFI for access to enhanced liquidity rewards and governance staking rewards! Learn more about UP here
BEFORE adding Liquidity to any automated market maker (AMM) you should educate yourself on impermanent loss and the risks involved in becoming a liquidity provider here
- Head over to https://binance.unifiprotocol.com/liquidity
- Click connect wallet (top right) and choose your preferred wallet from the list of wallet providers.
- Once wallet is connected choose the pool you want to add liquidity to from one of the promoted or custom pools.
- Once you have decided which pool you want to add liquidity to, click on approve transaction. A pop up should appear on your wallet browser extension, sign the transaction request.
- Choose how you want to add liquidity (single sided or adding to both sides of the pool) Learn more about single sided liquidity here.
- Input the amount of tokens you want to add to the pool
- Set your slippage tolerance. Learn more about slippage tolerance here.
- Check all values again and make sure you are happy with the amount you are adding to the pool and your slippage tolerance.
- Click submit transaction and wait for the transaction to execute
- You have now added your liquidity to the pool and can sit back and wait for the UP to roll in!
To view this tutorial with screen shots view attached file.