The information below pertains to uTrade V1.
uTrade V2 has now been released, please see Providing Liquidity on uTrade V2 for more information.
Please see How to Deposit Liquidity on ICON
Connect your wallet
- In the Liquidity section, you’ll be presented with 3 options. Choose “Join a Liquidity Pool”
- Select the pool to which you’d like to contribute by pressing the Join button next to it
- Enter the amount of liquidity you’d like to deposit.
- Please ensure to deposit an amount of the two tokens that are equal in value based on the current market price. uTrade will calculate this automatically once an amount for one of the tokens is entered.
- Press Submit and Approve. Click Accept on both pop-up notifications from your browser wallet.
In exchange for depositing liquidity, you should receive an amount of uL tokens that is equal to the amount of trading tokens (not base tokens) you deposited. These uL tokens can be used to claim your share of fees as UP tokens, or can be redeemed to withdraw your liquidity at any time. You can add to or withdraw your liquidity at any time.
uL tokens can be redeemed for an equal value (in base tokens) of what was deposited. This does not mean you will receive the same number of tokens you deposited when the uL tokens are redeemed.